“An armed America is a free America” and thank God for the white Christian ONLY Second Amendment?
By Melanie Nathan, Oct 06, 2014.
After Jan Morgan, oops I mean jan morgan, the proprietor of a Hot Springs business called The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range, announced on social media that she is banning all Muslims from her establishment, an outcry resulted in the removal of the postings from Facebook. yet her website justification seems to be in tact.
Not sure how welcome those of the Muslim faith would feel at this christian white only gun toting establishment, in any event. Oh well truth be told – why are we not surprised at the hypocrisy of those who tout the Constitution’s “right to arms” protections as paramount to only their survival.
She had sought to justify the exclusion of Muslims as a public safety move,in the statement from her website.
She recalled ” the Fort Hood shooting, the Boston bombings and that recent atrocity in Oklahoma were committed by Muslims (or rather, muslims, to use Morgan’s preferred house style). Also, 9/11. The Koran directs Muslims to slaughter non-believers, she says. “This is more than enough loss of life on my home soil at the hands of muslims to substantiate my position that muslims can and will follow the directives in their Koran and kill here at home.”
Morgan has complained about subsequent death threats as she continued to exalt her own interpretations of Islam.
The Article dutifully notes: “Guns really are a wonderful thing, as long as they’re kept exactly where the Founding Fathers intended them to be — in a white, Christian, well-regulated militia.”
The Constitution doesn’t protect Islam, Morgan believes. She concludes with the following statement: “I will do whatever is necessary to provide a safe environment for my customers, even at the cost of the increased threats and legal problems this decision will likely provoke.”
Yes, that was short lived. How about just getting rid of the gun range! Then we would reduce the risk exponentially ms. morgan and you wold succeed in doing it in a non-discriminatory manner.
AND now this jan morgan is a “nationally recognized 2nd Amendment Advocate/Speaker/ NRA Certified Firearms Instructor/ Associated Press Award winning investigative journalist/ Owner/Editor JanMorganMedia.com, Sr. Editor/Patriot Update/ Independent Constitutional Conservative. She is closely aligned with the Republican/ … [read Jan Morgan‘s FULL BIO]”
This is the full statement on her website:
To understand why I am concerned about islamists, you must first take in to consideration the nature of my business.
This is not a coffee and donut shop. This is a live fire indoor shooting range. People come here to buy, rent, and shoot lethal weapons.
In the range, people are shooting guns in close proximity to each other, so my patrons depend on me and my discretion regarding who I allow to shoot beside them.
One mistake in judgement on my part could cost innocent people their lives.
The primary reasons I am concerned about islamists shooting at my range are listed:
1) The Koran (which I have read and studied thoroughly) and (which all muslims align themselves with), contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to Islam.
Read those verses of violence
2) My life has been threatened repeatedly by muslims in response to my publication of those verses from their Koran. Why would I want to rent or sell a gun and hand ammunition to someone who aligns himself with a religion that commands him to kill me?
3) * Muslims, who belong to and, or, support ISIS, are threatening to kill innocent
* Muslims, who belong to or support AL Qaeda, are threatening to kill innocent
* Muslims who belong to or support HAMAS are threatening to kill innocent Americans.
See a common thread here?
4) Two muslims walked in to my range last week with allah akbar ring tone and message alert tones on their smart phones. They spoke very little english, one did not have proof of U.S. citizenship, yet they wanted to rent and shoot guns. They were constantly glancing toward the cameras in the range, then looking at each other and speaking in their own language.
Their behavior was so strange, it frightened my patrons. No one would enter the range to shoot while they were there. Some of my customers left.
(can you blame them?)
4) * The barbaric act of beheading an innocent American in Oklahoma by a muslim
* the Boston bombings(by muslims)
* the Foot Hood mass shooting (by a muslim) that killed 13 people and injured over 30 people
* and the murder of 3000 innocent people (by muslims) on 9/11
This is more than enough loss of life on my home soil at the hands of muslims to substantiate my position that muslims can and may follow the directives in their Koran and kill here at home.
6) I have a federal firearms licence… The ATF informed us when we received the license that if we feel any reason for concern about selling someone a firearm, even sense that something is not right about an individual, or if we are concerned about that persons mental state, even if they pass a background check, we do not have to sell that person a gun. Two different ATF agents stressed that it is better to err on the side of caution.
In other words, a federal agency has given FFL’s discretion on firearms deals. An FFL can turn people away if there is any concern about their behavior and or plans for use of the firearm in the commission of a crime.
7) I understand that not all muslims are terrorists. I also believe there are as many Muslims who do not know what is in their Koran as there are Christians who do not know what is in their Bible.
Since I have no way of discerning which muslims will or will not kill in the name of their religion and the commands in their koran, I choose to err on the side of caution for the safety of my patrons, just as I would anyone else who aligns himself with an organization that commands him to commit crimes against innocent people.
8) On the issue of religious discrimination:
I view Islam as a theocracy, not a religion. Islam is the union of political, legal, and religious ideologies. In other words, law, religion and state are forged together to form what Muslims refer to as “The Nation of Islam.”
It is given the sovereign qualities of a nation with clerics in the governing body and Sharia law all in one. This is a Theocracy, not a religion.
The US Constitution does not protect a theocracy.
The 1st Amendment is very specific about protecting the rights of individuals from the government, as it concerns the practice of religions, not theocracies.
It clearly differentiates between government and religion. Again protecting the individual’s religious beliefs and practices from (the state) government.
In Islam religion and state are one.
We are a Nation governed by laws, the U.S. Constitution. We are not a Nation that is governed by religion, politicians or clerics.
How then can Islam be protected by the U.S. Constitution?
9) Islam allows Muslims to kill their own children, (honor killing) if the behavior of those children embarrasses or dishonors the family name. (which has already occurred on American soil)
Why would I allow people (whose religion allows them to murder their own children), be in the presence of other children?
My patrons often bring their kids to the range to teach them to shoot.
I am responsible for providing a safe environment for those children to learn gun safety and shooting sports.
10) In the 14 hundred year history of Islam, muslims have murdered over 270 million people.
Since 9/11 muslims have committed over 21 thousand deadly terror attacks world wide.
In summary, people who shoot at my range come from all religious backgrounds… some are atheists… I do not care about their religious beliefs until or unless those beliefs command them to commit violent crimes against innocent people and I witness those crimes increasing, as we all have lately.
If you had received death threats by muslims, would you want the government telling you that you had to allow them in to your home or business and hand them a loaded gun?
I will do whatever is necessary to provide a safe environment for my customers.
It is not a choice… It is my responsibility.
Jan Morgan- owner / The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range
1225 Blacksnake Road
Hot Springs, Arkansas